IBM FlashSystem 5000
Køb dit nye IBM FlashSystem 5000 her!
Læs her IBM DatabladHos os får du den rigtige løsning og vores IBM storage specialister. Morten Dannemand og Theis Werge, står altid klar til at hjælpe, både med konfiguration og vejledning i forhold til dit miljø.
IBM Storage specialist
mobil + 45 60870445
| Theis Werge
mobil: +45 52525561
IBM Flashsystem 5035 and 5015 models are the next-generation FlashSystem control enclosure designed to deliver a range of performance, scalability, and functional capabilities:
- Flashsystem 5035 features two 6-core processors with up to 64 GB total cache, and the attachment of up to twenty 2U expansion enclosures or up to eight 5U expansion enclosures. This delivers support for up to 504 drives. Flashsystem 5030 supports system clustering including HyperSwap, data reduction pools with deduplication and compression, and encryption of data at rest.
- Flashsystem 5015 features two 2-core processors with up to 64 GB total cache, and the attachment of up to ten 2U expansion enclosures or up to four 5U expansion enclosures. This delivers support for up to 392 drives.
- A 2U, 19-inch rackmount enclosure with either AC or DC power
- Dual-active intelligent array node canisters
- Twelve 3.5-inch LFF or twenty-four 2.5-inch SFF drive slots within the enclosure
- Support for the attachment of FlashSystem 5000 12 Gb SAS expansion enclosures
- I/O connectivity options for 16 Gb FC, 12 Gb SAS, 10 Gb iSCSI, or 25 Gb iSCSI
- Innovative, intuitive web-based GUI for easy system setup and management
- Virtualization of internal storage for rapid, flexible provisioning and simple configuration changes
- RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 with distributed RAID 5 and 6
- Support for optional licensed features, including thin provisioning, Easy Tier, FlashCopy, and remote mirroring
- IBM System Storage Easy Tier for automatic migration of frequently accessed data from disk drives to high performing flash drives
- FlashCopy for creating instant copies of data for backup or application testing
- Remote mirroring for data replication between systems at different locations through Metro Mirror and Global Mirror functions
- Extensive interoperability support with support for most major server platforms and operating systems
- One-way data migration to easily move your data onto a FlashSystem 5000 system